Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cafe' Ray - 332 Victoria St, Brunswick

CONTINUED!


Cafe' Ray is located at 332 Victoria Street, Brunswick and provides a quintessentially Melbourne feel and relaxed atmosphere to its dedicated band of local regulars (as well as those - like me - that are willing to commute there!). A small range of high quality baked goods are available and not one item ever disappoints.


Yesterday (the 23rd), I ventured to Cafe’ Ray whilst my Mumster and Good Grief were at the supermarket and Spotlight. On this occasion I selected a blueberry, coconut and almond meal tart with a decadent yet light pastry crust. It was distributed evenly with ripe berries and sprinkled with crisp desiccated coconut. The almond meal offered a light cakey texture to the tart centre. At just $3.50 I could enjoy this baked delight on an economic level on top of its perfect sensual properties.


I thoroughly recommend this quiet achieving little cafe’ for any occasion.


Mr. Harvey


No comments:

Post a Comment