Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Birthday at "Cooper and Milla's Fine Food"!

Blueberry Teacake from "Cooper and Milla's Fine Food".

So...yeah it's my 19th birthday. I thought everyone should know. I would love a few birthday blog comments just because. Went to a great little cafe' at 1094 High Street, Armadale this morning after swimming coaching with my cousin Lachsley. The cafe' is called "Cooper and Milla's Fine Food" and it serves exactly that!

I had a phenomenal serving of delicious oat porridge with dates, banana and honey. It was truly the greatest bowl of "podge" that I have ever had. I would recommend everyone go there, particularly those that enjoy the special "homemade taste" that is so difficult to find these days. Lachsley had a lovely scrambled egg dish served with tomato and avocado in homemade flatbread with herbs. It was absolutely fantastic and beyond flavoursome.

To take home with us we grabbed a raspberry and white choc muffin and a blueberry teacake that looked like it was straight out of Donna Hay Magazine!

Hope everyone has a good day,

Mr. Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment